The Institute of European Studies (Institut d'études européennes, IEE) is located in A building, 2nd floor, rooms 241 to 249 .
Administration, Room A 246 : reception of students : Monday to Friday at the times listed. Catherine Husson is responsible for administrative coordination and external relations, Maguy Vialaret, Emmanule Nguematcha and Morgane Pons with the reception and administration of students and Laurence Wozniak with the operation and updating of the web site.
The Institute informs its students and users by means of :
Promotional leaflets and brochures, available on these web pages and at the secretariat :
- the Directory of Courses and Diplomas (Annuaire des enseignements : the French version is published annually) : Access HERE
- leaflets introducing the Institute and each of its diplomas : Access HERE
- booklet with information on each diploma : Study Guide : Access HERE
- advice for the writing of work placement reports and dissertations : Access HERE
Communication (telephone code for France : 33)
- Telephone lines : 01 49 40 65 93 and 01 49 40 65 92
- Fax : 01 49 40 65 94
- Email : email@example.com
- Web pages on Internet : http://iee.univ-paris8.fr (linked to the University Website : http://www.univ-paris8.fr)
- access to examination results on Minitel
- an electronic screen provides important information.
Tutoring and reception of students.
The teaching staff meets students for tutoring and discussion in Room A 249 at the times listed. Telephone : 01 49 40 67 82
IEE has well-equiped premises. The students have at their disposal :
- A self-service computer room : 18 computers connected to the Internet, two laser printers which can be used with a card.
NB : General information about the University is available from The Student's Guide, which students are given when they enrol.